I’m cheating, this is actually a tea cup. I hunted for it an an antique shop in Denver. I was looking for one with blue roses, but found this delicate little cup instead. I’m still hunting for the blue one. Ahh well.
Things I’m not looking forward to this week:
– more pollen
– see my pollen problem?
Things I am looking forward to:
– working with a new client
– cadbury caramello ice cream
I recently read an article in a Better Home & Gardens Special Interest magazine(Secrets of Getting Organized) . It was about how to deal with office clutter of the paper variety. The author had a great list of rules for handling the issue. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it would translate well to handling your email inbox. It even sort of matched how I already handle client email accounts.
– delete junk and trash immediately.
– forward emails that you don’t handle on to appropriate parties immediately.
– respond to things that you do need to answer promptly and move into appropriate folders.
– file emails on events or articles that you want to save but don’t require a response.
– create an auto-filter that moves newsletters into a newsletter folder.
I have a problem. It’s a ‘mug life’ for me.
My collection of random mugs grows every year by at least one. There are a few however that my hubby is not allowed to use. You see a photo of them to the right. =)
In other news, things I am not looking forward to:
Spring and the impending allergy attacks of doom.
Oh, and here, have a cute Chihuahua attack.
It’s Monday, I think the awful invention of Monday should be full of commiseration, coffee mugs and the occasional culture.
Or other C words that I can think of.
Things I am not looking forward to this week:
Rain, cold weather, a telephone meeting(why can’t meetings be handled in IM or email?) and taxes.
Things I am looking forward to this week:
New clients, NCIS, new books.
Care to commiserate with me? What aren’t you looking forward to this week? Misery loves company? Or the reverse, what are you looking forward to this week?
And cute puppies: